Putting some Med bottles on public display.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Great Idea. I was asked years ago by a "Friends of the Library" member to do a presentation and place some of the bottles on display inside a glass case. The presentation went great. The people asked a lot of questions and there seemed to be a lot of interest in the hobby. Be sure to have you and your friends name and address/ phone number included in the display . You will then become the "go to" person when someone has a question about bottles. You will be surprised how many new contacts and possible new sites this could lead to. Good Luck.

sldavis

Reaction score
Great idea, there is no such thing as common bottles.If you like them chances are others will to.My kids thought I was stupid when I started this collection,now my 7 year old says look Dad this ones a blobtop.The display sounds neat and keep looking,even a blind dog finds something once in awhile.Clinton

jodie

Reaction score
That is just too cute Clinton. Your right though it's amazing how much the kids take to it, if they get the oppotunity just not in snake season

Oldtimer

Reaction score
When I dig, I'm on a daddy break. I am scared she will cut her fingers off on the broken glass. Or step on a rusty nail. Or find a wasps nest. Or poison Ivy. I've taken her 1 time, and that was enough to convince me digging was an adult endeavor.

But she does take an interest in my collection, and will always point out a pretty bottle to me at flea markets and such..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter