Quart Size Embossed Orange Crush

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lastmanstanding

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently brought home an embossed quart size Orange Crush bottle found locally. I am terrible with a camera, but it is exactly like a standard sized, clear glass Orange Crush with the July 20, 1920 patent date. It is virtually mint and looks like it must have been used one time and spent its life indoors. It is dated 1928, and has the slightest aqua tint to the glass. I have been told these are hard to find, is that the case? I have purchased or dug several different types of embossed OC sodas in clear or amber, but never come across a quart. Any info would be appreciated.

celerycola

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of them in PA for ten bucks apiece and sold them for $30-40 at shows.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Wow, I wouldn't assume that amber one is that valuable, but size and rarity= $$ I have an embossed quart size in green.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Wait. A quart is 32oz right? I don't know of any quart Orange Crushes. The ones I've seen are 30oz clear and amber from Canada, 24oz, 26oz, and 28oz from America. What size specifically do you have Lastman?

lastmanstanding

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the information, that ACL Orange Crush bottle sure is neat. Morbious, I should have clarified that my bottle is actually a 24 ounce size. There are few bottles from my home state that range between 24 and 32 ounces, so I often refer to them collectively as "quarts."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229