RAIN RAIN GO AWAY......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
got a .22....a little Walther P22....neat little banger....my favorite is the glock 19 though....it's DEAD ACCURATE!

capsoda

Reaction score
Come on guys, there aint nothin down there that will eat you. Not hole anyway.[sm=lol.gif]

Powder your boots and pant legs with malithion dust or spray. That will keep the ticks off.

Bottleman

Reaction score
I feel your pain man!!! What the heck is up with all this rain???? On Friday I got permission to probe/dig the yard of the double house here in town that I found the Harrison’s Columbian Ink in. I located the other privy on the other side yard. I probed bottom so it’s a little shallower but that’s all I have been thinking about lately. I HOPE this rain quits soon so I can get in there without making a mess. I will keep you all updated too on what I find. Nice Duffy’s though, I have never dug the smaller size before.
~~Tom

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey Tom...this is the 3rd 7" size duffy's I have found. They came in three sizes....large, small, and sample size. I have found a truck-load of the large ones, three of the 7" size, and only two samples.It have been raining for three days straight here now.....this really stinks.[:'(][:mad:][&o]

DF

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Check out the Sci-Fi channel and find the Ghost Hunters. Those orbs might be something paranormal. I don't care what gun you have, if they don't want you there, you'll find out.

crkgrl

Reaction score
Great pics and great locale. I have walked to offshore island in Florida to look for bottles. "Who needs a boat?" Raining like crasy, here also.

Jim

Reaction score
Nice digs, DF. I had to sit in my car for about 20 minutes yesterday morning and wait out some rain. The sun was peeking out when I left my house, and as soon as I arrived at the dump, it started raining [:mad:] I decided that there was no way I was leaving, it could #@%*^ rain if it wanted to, but I was digging some bottles! Aside from an occasional light drizzle, it stayed pretty decent the rest of the morning. I scored a few goodies and didn't get soaked to the core. Life is good [:)] Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause