Rare soda company?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
In the book's intro it mentions a similar work written in 1910 but I've never seen one of them.

EEE4BC5D6A494715856A34390A7970A2.jpg

Attachments

• EEE4BC5D6A494715856A34390A7970A2.jpg
    EEE4BC5D6A494715856A34390A7970A2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 59

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
prevent your soda from getting 'ropey' ???? What is that please?

Thanks Sam, it sounds like a keeper. It was listed under the Moxie/Pureoxia grab words as I was looking for a stopper/opener I and couldn't resist it. I thought with that many pages it might be the same one and figured it covered more than Moxie. I'm excited now!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well lets see. I think a version of Acrobat writer will cost me about $200, plus a scanner for $40+ but free delivery via email, so I could do it for $240. Of coarse i could copy the pages and mail them but that involves work, going for copies, gas, postage etc. I'll have to work on that. How about jpg's via email? I forgot my camera. I do have to make sure I get it first though, it was ebay.
Awh heck, $100 and maybe I'll sell you the book, after I read though it and decide to sell.
Just kidding, I'll try and figure out something. If that section is 10 or 20+ pages I may just not be able to do it, sorry.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Oops, I forgot copyright infringement laws. Might have to add on a few Thou for leagal fees, maybe more if jail time incures.

JGUIS

Reaction score
Is it listed by county or city? I'm in New Lexington Ohio, and am working on a soda collection from nearby bottlers. I have (so far) bottles from New Lexington, Shawnee, Newark, Zanesville, Lancaster, Nelsonville, Athens. Any file type would work, as long as it's readable. I know I could do without the entire northern half of Ohio, but I have no idea how the book is layed out, so whatever would be easiest on you. Hey Warren, I've still got this map for you, but don't have an email to send it to. Did you get my last pm?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
John, I'll let ya know when I get it. I'm sure I can do something. I'm always willing to help if a can. I am a bit electronically insuficiant though. Maybe I can narrow it down to 5 pages or so.
If wayne out there I also PM'd him if it's not working it may be a gltch.
Warren, thanks for the buck but it's not worth the elecrons it's not printed on. I'll do what I can.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles