RE: House cleaner needs2 replace bottle?????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
There was someone looking for a bottle that got broke by some one who worked for thier house cleaning bussiness. Now i cant find the post can anyone point me to that post or the person. i bought a bottle today that i think might be it and cant find the post now.
Thank you
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
Thank you that is what i was looking for. Hopefully they still need it since i bought it lol
Brian

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
Well Flasherr, I auctually might be some help to you on this one with that bottle you are looking for im hope im not to late. Now please try this address im all most positve its it ...

Http://antique bottles.net/forum/m_6828/mpage_1/Key_/anchor/tm.htm#7230

good luck Im trying to help, always rather that getting the help haha...

flasherr

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I had found it with the help of another member. I foundthe bottle at an antique shop in a town i was visiting. Im glad it was the right one. i have mailed it to the guy and just waiting for him to recieve it. The so called antique bottle the owner was claiming still had the made in china sticker on it. i told him to bury it then dig it up and tell the owner this rare bottle was dug up in texas lol
thank you agian for all the help.
Brian

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
That was mighty neighborly of you, Brian, to buy that bottle for Animal.

Thanks for the details of finding it, too. It make Vtspring look mighty smart, suggesting (in the original thread) that it was a recent Chinese-made bottle![;)]

Are you gonna' tell us what you had to give for the bottle, or will you wait for Animal to post the outcome details?

Nice that this worked out so well!

------------Harry Pristis

flasherr

Reaction score
Well, it cost $6 at the shop. They wouldn't come off that so I took a gamble. I figured with my luck it would be the wrong bottle but the shop was 100 miles from home so I took a chance. I was amazed I actually got it right lol. I should have bought a lotto ticket that day. I collect mostly soda pop bottles because I haven't had a chance to go dig anything yet. Plus I just love old soda bottles. But some times I tend to be cheap and will hardly spend $6 on a soda bottle unless I really like it. so you can imagine what t was like to spend it on a China bottle lol. So for under $12 with shipping he was able to replace that "antique" "valuable" bottle.
Brian

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello flasherr, i agree with harry, great job, i am impressed that forum member's are so willing to strive to help one another, again great job.[:)]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Atta Boy Brian! Your gonna fool around and make these folks think we Texicans are down right hospitable! [:D] Very nice gesture. Kelley

flasherr

Reaction score
Texans are the friendliest people on earth aren't they lol. Well, those of us that are still good are. Im just glad I could do something good for someone. Now i hope the Bottle gods smile upon me lol
Brian[8D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn