Real arrowhead???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Speaking of Cleopatra, here's some info on her. http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/cleopatra/a/CleopatraGuide_3.htm Looks like she lived a bit longer. There's that BC word again.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I thought it meant Before Christ, but they changed it for PC purposes. Joe says I am too literal, so maybe you guys already know and I am not in on the joke. Cool arrowhead, Woodswalker. I would love to find some where I live. The Senecas have a reservation nearby and a lot of them do not like us. That's cool to find it right behind your house. I'd be out looking for more!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

BC is a non-scientific date reference.

Okay, I should have read this before I posted. BTW, nice arrowheads, Kate.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

Wasn't Jesus actually born around 4 BC? (And you all thought Immaculate Conception was special![8|])

So Christ was born before Christ. Does that make sense? Makes you just want to go hmmmmmmmm!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
THere is aparently no definate date when Joshua bar Joseph (Jesus in Greek) was born. There are different sources for dates but they conflict.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Yes - I think it's now believed to be somewhere between 4BC & 6BC... My comment did make you smile, though, right Matt?

woodswalker

Reaction score
Never talk Politics or religion....no matter what no one is ever right, every one has their own beliefs.....but sometimes people do get carried away with such silly things....Like taking Christ out of Christmas.....or a near by school had a pic of jesus hanging on the wall for 50 some years...now its all of a sudden a problem and had to be taken down....
If you don't like it don't look at it and if you don;t want to hear what some one else has got to say....keep your mouth shut!![8D]
Besides I thought we were talking arrowheads here?[8|]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I was talking historical theory...[:D] I try to keep myself out of the religious/political debates that go on here! Don't need the stress![8|]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.