really free bottle book, no joke...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Thanks. I've gotten a pretty good response so far, sent out about 40 emails. Everyone that requested should have got an email back. If anyone emailed me and hasnt got a response let me know.

jane8851

Reaction score
It's great, thank you so much! Matt, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Jane

JGUIS

Reaction score
Wow, what a great guy. Thank you for sharing all your efforts and time it had to take to put your book together with a bunch of dirty bums like us. It's all too rare to find someone in this world anymore with an attitude like yours. Good luck in all your endeavors in the future, and thank you again.
Josh

logueb

Reaction score
Hopefully my Email made it through for my work e-mail address. If not let me know. Thanks for this generous offer. It's good to know that there are those in the Hobby who are willing to share their knowledge and resourses with others. It will be one of the best gifts to receive this time of the year. Thanks in advance.

Jim

Reaction score
Matt, Your book is excellent, and your generosity is greatly appreciated. You are an asset to our hobby and the forum. Many Thanks, Jim

ktbi

Reaction score
Thank you Matt. I sent an email to you just a little but ago. I can't wait to thumb through it....

Ron

idigjars

Reaction score
Matt, thank you very much for the gift. It truly is an early Christmas present. Wow, there is so much information in this. To any folks that might have any problem opening the file, I had to download a newer version of adobe which is free. Thank you again!! Best regards! Paul [:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229