Really ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
And they only want 90,000.00 dollars for it[:D][:D][:D][:D]plus they wont be responsible if somebody effs around with it before shipping [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
At least it's an older bottle when compared to some of the bottles I see put up for high prices. I've seen a half-empty plastic Mtn Dew bottle up once. But they wanted only $10 for it. [8D] So is it a filling-nozzle stuck in there, or was it added?

Johnnysoda

Reaction score
Yes that is a filling rod stuck in there. Im not sure how that would ever happen but i have seen a few of these. I dont think this will ever sell though.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Only if you had drunk that soda, swallowed the object and sued could you have hoped to get that price, and it would have required lawyers. LOL. Jim G

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nevadabottles said:
And somehow 57 people are watching this.
I'm sure they all want to see if it'll actually sell, I can't imagine anyone would actually consider paying that kind of money for it. There are some places where you could buy a house for that much!

nhpharm

Reaction score
I think there are some people outside the collecting world that think we are complete idiots...all I have to say is that if someone has that sort of money kicking around they are likely smart enough to not use the money to buy this particular item!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn