RECALLING OUR VERY FIRST DAY ON A-B.NET

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Red Matthews and bottle34nut ~ And to everyone who follows ...

If this thread takes off like I hope it does, I may not be able to acknowledge and compliment every reply. But I doubt that anyone really expects me to anyway. But it does appear that everyone has the general idea now. And I for one intend to open every link and see where it all began. I just hope bottlenut finally figured out how to post photos. I think everyone had that problem initially. As for myself, I'm still learning how to do multiple photos, and may never figure out how to do it. Oh well, life and the threads go on and on and on with or without me.

Thanks again,

SPBOB

cyberdigger

Reaction score
And thank you for the great idea, Bob!! Folks like you keep this place interesting and add a kind of "family feeling" to ABN.. [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the cobalt pit was my first thread on here.If not,it was close.
Cool idea hope it keeps rollin on [;)]

F951724E73234AFAB84BB63C92233CEE.jpg

Attachments

• F951724E73234AFAB84BB63C92233CEE.jpg
    F951724E73234AFAB84BB63C92233CEE.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 57

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Hey Rick ~

I just gotta comment on this one. You call that a pit? Man-o-man! I call that a "Gold Mine!" A very blue gold mine, of course, but one that will give any bottle collector the fever for sure. There must be something about cobalt blue soda bottles. It seems like everybody wants them, but only a lucky few actually have them. Ummm .... by the way, since I've been so nice and all, you wouldn't mind sending me one of them-there blue nuggets would ya? Nah ... I didn't thing so. [:D]

Thanks for sharing.

SO"JEALOUS"BOB

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Must be having a duh moment, after clicking on my subscription I see no alphabetized list, just subscribed forums and one subscribed thread, clicking on them only brings up current posts?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

Must be having a duh moment, after clicking on my subscription I see no alphabetized list, just subscribed forums and one subscribed thread, clicking on them only brings up current posts?

I did a search from memory.Type in key words and you can get close.Thats if your memory is good [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I didn't subscribe to any forums or posts.. I just read everything.. easier and faster than cleaning out my email.. [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey