Reminds me of a lightbulb

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
This bottle is about 4 1/2" tall and has nothing but an "I" on the bottom. It has embossed ridges at the top. (obviously for grip). What was this for? Thanks again - Jon

Xu62760.jpg

Attachments

• Xu62760.jpg
    Xu62760.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 63

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
just wanted to kick this back up to the top because it is not getting many veiws

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
But this is the what is it forum....I dont understand what you mean by "wrong thread"....Haha can noone tell me what this was for?!

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
Just to clarify.....this isnt really a lightbulb....its a bottle...i just said it reminded me of one.....so.....If anyone can help me...or have i stumped the masters with this dinky little thing?

Bottleman

Reaction score
Well, since no one else has replied I’ll take a wild guess and say a salad dressing bottle from the 1920s-1940s. Just a thought but the shape and ribs around the top reminds me of one.

~~Tom

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
Well the only thing is its really tiny and it is a circular pyramid shape, not a salad dressing type shape....I cant beleive with all the experts I cant get a straight answer [:(]

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
A 4 1/2" TALL NAIL POLISH BOTTLE!? NOOOOOOO WAY IM NOT BUYIN IT haha.....that would be the biggest nail polish bottle ive ever seen....maybe ill just move this to the unanswered ?s section[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28