Right Under my Nose or should i say rock

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

karis66

Reaction score
thought i would share this funny story.been looking for this privy on our land for years.Have found many dumps,but no privy,Last week my hubby had surgery on his nose.he was in the house sleeping ,the pain killer knocked him out,This is were it gets funny we have sheep 2 ram's and 2 ewe's .We have them in there own paddocks,Hubby always take care of them well they new something was up,So they decided they were going to keep me on my toe's...the ewe's jumped the fence to see the ram's.. You see we were planning on having May lambs ...I think were going to have Nov lambs ,Any how after a half hour so so i finally got the ewes back in there paddock ,and put them away for the night figuring i could fix the fence in the morning... Got to the fence be for it started to pour out fixed it up good hubby still not up to par...went out shopping that morning came home wouldn't you know it the rams had such a good time the day before the jumped the fence and did a number on it..Well at this point i was ready to get the gun and take care of the whole thing (i really couldn't shoot them) Oh did i mention the sky's opened up again and i was soaked Well got them back to the barn , Was Fixing the fence again , Well heading down the paddock to pick up the electric fence.......with my head hanging low with pour disgust ..WHAT is that no it can't be a bottle .started looking even closer .My heart started pounding .I said you have got to be #$%^$#$ Me I did a little more digging with broke shards of china that were there.Well don't ya know there were some brick's a digger dream come true..
I had to stop for fear that if i kick up to much stuff i would want the sheep to get into it, and there was No way i was going to move that Huge Rock...Came into the house told hubby what i had found ,He said we had a visitor a couple years back
she wanted to see the house again they walk the property ,they talk about were thing were when they bought the place in the early 1900's And how her farther filled in with junk and had placed this huge rock over the privy ,So no one could get hurt .Well i looked at my hubby and said when were you going to share this with me, tears running down my face ,lol he said didn't think it meant anything ..i think it was the pain killers talking at that point,any how the sheep are getting a new paddock very soon ,so i can go in there and GET HER DONE I can't wait will post a pick soon Kari

bottlediger

Reaction score
wow I loved reading that, good luck I hope you find a load!

Digger Ry

madman

Reaction score
great story hope ya get some goodies mike

beendiggin

Reaction score
Nice.........That takes care of the "permission" issue...........now get diggin and good luck!

capsoda

Reaction score
Great find Kari. Mother nature was just paying you back for getting you all wet.

Also, did you know that sheep make good stew??? [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Just jokin but not about the good stew part.[;)]

Keep us well posted.

karis66

Reaction score
here's the spot

A6DF1FF620D24C65893683F5928CF636.jpg

Attachments

• A6DF1FF620D24C65893683F5928CF636.jpg
    A6DF1FF620D24C65893683F5928CF636.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 59

karis66

Reaction score
here's the trouble maker's