RIP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bearswede

danger...danger...danger...

Crickey, Mite!!!

Dine-ger...Dine-ger...Dine-ger...

I still don't think he should get a pass for wavin' his baby boy around a dangerous animal... Recent events are proof of the pudding: accidents happen, and are more likely when one taunts fate! That may be ok for Steve, but he had no right to expose poor little Bob that way...

Ron

bttlmark

Reaction score
When he brought Bob into the Croc pen that was very,very stupid. He never swung him in front of a croc though & the re-touched photo that depicts this is sick,as is anybody who finds any entertainment value in it whatsoever.
Here's the correct pic..

8EF408BC0ED946A79174D50E98DBC9BE.jpg

Attachments

• 8EF408BC0ED946A79174D50E98DBC9BE.jpg
    8EF408BC0ED946A79174D50E98DBC9BE.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 86

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
crikey. its the second picture that comes up on Google image search. crikey mate. its a joke. its not real. at least they super imposed his baby, and not a rare bitters. crikey. stick to americas funniest home videos hosted by bob saget then. lighten up fella. laugh at something other than proper humor. but hey, im sorry i offended you. how do you like the new "politically correct" photo?

DiggerBryan

Reaction score

longneck

Reaction score
criky guys he will be missed by family and friends and his fan i for one will miss his show and fun wit but he did die doing what he loves so he died having fun hope when i go they can say the same RIP STEVE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn