Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Robby Bobby 64

GRACE ABOUND

Dec 24, 2020
Hey Rob You Asked About What I Called A Flap I Know You Know But I Am Sending The Same Bottle With Different Photos To Show The Bottom Better .When You Look At The Photos Would You Tell Me If You See Any Pontel Scars . And Do You See Any Mold Marks And Is The Bottle A Blown Bottle With A Sheered Neck .I Will Thank You now .And Try To Make It Up To You . Grace Abounds .

Attachments

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Hey Rob You Asked About What I Called A Flap I Know You Know But I Am Sending The Same Bottle With Different Photos To Show The Bottom Better .When You Look At The Photos Would You Tell Me If You See Any Pontel Scars . And Do You See Any Mold Marks And Is The Bottle A Blown Bottle With A Sheered Neck .I Will Thank You now .And Try To Make It Up To You . Grace Abounds .
Hey Grace, this is called an Italian handblown wine decanter. I don"t see any mold seams because it was a blown bottle. The neck seems worked, sheered and fire polished. I dont see a pontil. Does it feel rough at all. Looks whittled. It looks blown then place down on some kind of mold plate to form base.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I found one similar but not as tall of a neck as yours. This one is decked out with stylish cork and stopper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beachtimothy67