ROME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

T D

Reaction score
We're loading up the car and will be there on Saturday morn. Hope to see ya'll in the NW Georgia hills

glass man

Reaction score
NINA AND I HOPE TO BE THERE....BE GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN T D!!! HOPE YOU FIND A FEW GA. CHERO COLAS YOU DON'T HAVE!!JAMIE

nomorecop

Reaction score
Any Georgia collector who may have an extra Athens and or Statesboro 3 Centa help me finish my collection. Will be wearing a red Cheerwine hat. Looking forward to my first Rome show. Archie Huffstetler

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Friday nite, it's cold wet and nasty and we're fixen to drive to where. This might not be a good idea, but what the hell.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Hell yes, I'm just waiten for my little buddy to show up so we can leave. Directions suck. From what directions I see the civic center is on Broad St. WTF.

Why the hell do these shows start so damn early.............for a weekend. Jeezus H Christ not everyone lives 15 mins. away.

After having a dog killing cow day I'm tired and irate, glad Paulas driving in this crap. I'll see ya there.

I'm outta here.

glass man

Reaction score
YEP...TOO BAD FOR US TO GO SET UP TODAY/NIGHT...WILL BE THERE HOPEFULLY AT 7 IN THE MORNING! JAMIE

Dragon0421

Reaction score
we are on our way be in a south carolina hoodie and my dad will be in a blue jean pepsi jacket hope to see you all there.

Reaction score
A lot of GPS directions given for Rome are incorrect. If you can find the Steak n Shake and Applebees, the bottle show is on the hill directly across from these fine dining establishments. The Civic Center is actually off of Turner Mccall Boulevard, not Broad street.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR