royal lyme

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, bought this little bottle yesterday at road side yard sale? look at it on the way home, then went back and bought it. it's 2 5/8" tall with cap, 1 3/4 by 3/4" on base. embossed on frt. royal lyme, royal lyme ld on base and a makers mark i don't reconize. paper lable on back "bermuda spyce, toilet lotion. they said they thought it might be from the 50's. i probaley (sp) paid to much. i just really like the embossing and little bottles. any information would be appreciated or ideal of value. thanks for looking rhona

Ax72880.jpg

Attachments

• Ax72880.jpg
    Ax72880.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 69

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey rhona dont have any info but that sure is a neat little bottle though. i like the little ones to. thanks and good luck diggen bill.

Bluebelle

Reaction score
Hi - I had a green one that was about the same size, maybe a little larger, same stopper, bought it in Bermuda around 1975 or so - was really great smelling scent sold as either after-shave or toilet water. I think Vermont Country Store has had a similar product in their catalog from time to time. Maybe if you google on the company, it might have more info. They are pretty though.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi dollorbill and bluebelle, thanks for looking. i guess i'll be doing research on this one. bluebelle do you still have yours? thanks again, rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday