Ry's 2007 privy dig posts w/ guest diggers!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

towhead

Reaction score
Oh man! You're bringing tears to my eyes!! ....and there is still a foot of snow on the ground here!

Lilacpa

Reaction score
great find.... now go wipe your tongue off you don't know where that bottles been. but i geuss you do......lol
i cant wait to find those kind of bottles.

bottlediger

Reaction score
hey guys as I said yesterday todays finds would be much better which they were but 90% of it was broken, how does a citron historical flask sound???? I am sooo beat the hole turned out to be a 10x7x9deep hole. I will write details and post pics tomorrow! take care all
Ry

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
Hey Ryan,
This thread really has my blood flowing. I hope your luck continues, I am looking forward to your posts. I hope 2007 is a great year for all you guys ! Lets take Ryans lead and start digging !!!!Good luck everyone !!!!!!!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Ryan, it's good to see you get that first Pontil! The problem is you were supposed to save that hole for me to dig with you! Just kidding. Congrats on another great dig!

bottlediger

Reaction score
or how about the 8 sided open pontil wheeling VA ink that came out! a lot of amazing stuff came out of this hole! I will do a wright up of the 2nd day later tonight I just got back from Upstate Pa.
Take care
Ryan

dumpmonkey

Reaction score
You have turned out to be one heck of a digger Ry! Your even making me jealous! Well done![:)] You make me proud![;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS