Ry's 2007 privy dig posts w/ guest diggers!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediger

Reaction score
Rick - good luck on your next dig bro I know your gona hit a monumental hole reallll soon!

Cap - yes george and I just dug that last night out of a very small pit, it was all the way on the bottom and a pain in the butt to get out since there was no room down there. It is perfect except for some minor rim chips

Take care guys!
Ry

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Ryan, I am wondering if you can help me out. I am trying to find out some info on a philly beer I dug. Its a aqua blob, with embossing that reads, John Meech
204-212 Fort st. and Philidelphia under that. I havnt been able to post a picture of it. It keeps telling me that the file is to big. So if you or anyone else can help me I would sure appreciate it. Thanks

John

bottlediger

Reaction score
hey john, no im not to up on my philly bottles. Philabottles (Matt) will most likly know tho and he'll probly respond to this within the day. Sorry bro

Ry

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
Long time no dig John. How ya been?

I saw your post in "What is it pre1900", but i didnt reply because the "M's" are missing from my cards.

Is it embossed Fort street or Front street?

Matt.

LC

Reaction score
I hope you hit the MOTHER LOAD !!

Digger George

Reaction score
So me and Ry finally dug something a few days ago behind these 200 yr old boarded up homes. We had to blast through a few layers of concrete to get to what we thought was a privy. We're not sure it was, it went 5 ft feep and we went about 6 ft wide and never found the other end. It had hints of wood lining. The trash kept going under that huge concrete slab so we gave up. The trash dated from 1870-1900. We'll be back.
DSC07690.jpg

DSC07688.jpg

DSC07693.jpg

DSC07713.jpg

DSC07712.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward