SANBORN ID & PASSWORD?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

midwestdigger

Reaction score
I either wrote down the wrong one or lost the right one. Does anyone have the current id and password for the sanborn maps?

athometoo

Reaction score
check with your local library or resubmit your fee to sanborns . thats what we all have done . its like a buffet it wrong to share . sam

midwestdigger

Reaction score
Hey Doug,

I have been busy with life. Getting married May 1st, got my first child on the way and trying to close on a home this month. Done a little digging here and there but just keeping busy working!! How about yourself?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well me ya know I'm doing what I can do, got the ... oh wait.. you mean Doug, doncha?

appliedlips

Reaction score
Congratulations on all three, I hope the new bride don't mind muddy jeans that smell like sewer.. I haven't been digging enough but I am hoping to change that soon. By the way the Sanborn Umi password changed and hasn't been publicly available that I know of.

appliedlips

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: athometoo

check with your local library or resubmit your fee to sanborns . thats what we all have done . its like a buffet it wrong to share . sam

Once it becomes available again, treat it like a buffet and hog as much down as you can, until it hurts.

athometoo

Reaction score
SORRY GUYS , single post newbie , looked like a fisher . my password will only getcha texas . sorry but didnt know who ya was . sam

beendiggin

Reaction score
How much does it cost to get a "subscription" to Sanborn's? Does anyone here know? Also, who do you contact?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter