sat dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ronvae

Reaction score
I'm jealous--went out to dive today, and there was no open water unless I wanted to bash through 15 feet of half-inch to inch-thick ice. Sigh....sadness....my bottle season is largely done till ice-out in early April.

So: "ROOT" "Root Glass Company, Terre Haute, IN (1901-1932). Mark is often embossed very lightly along the lower heel, and is sometimes almost illegible. Root produced a huge variety of soda, mineral water and beer bottles. There were two separate factories in the early years, one for fruit jars and the other for bottles. The fruit jar factory was purchased by Ball Bros. in 1908, and operated by Ball until it was closed in 1912 or 1913. Root Glass Co. was bought by Owens-Illinois Glass Company in 1932...". from www.myinsulators.com

Can you post another pic of that aqua machine made remedy? It is really beautiful! I just like lookin' at it. [sm=rolleyes.gif]

mudmonkey

Reaction score
thats a cool find.It don't get any better than that

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Mike, Went out digging today. Broke my elbows on rocks and bricks with a probe. Dug up a lot more rocks, bricks and some broken glass. Can I have that coke bottle. [sm=lol.gif] Great find man.

madman

Reaction score
wow!! thanks to all who replied to this post !! i may be able to go back one last time before the ground freezes solid, its a nice spot, i can dig this dump forever, heres some pix happy hunting yall

madman

Reaction score
woops heres the pix yes dollar a wyeth eyewash

Sq47796.jpg

madman

Reaction score
heres apix of two mm kilmers, and a simmons liver regulator, simmons is bim

Us53285.jpg

madman

Reaction score
no you cant have it, ive only found two straight sided cokes in this dump, one dd toledo and this light green st louis bottle

Rp43546.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey alan found out this is a toledo bottle, type in google, black swamp bowel remedy

Sq46107.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc