scam artist

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:mad:][:mad:]Hello all. My account with hotmail was hacked and some scum ball has been sending e-mails to members here and some of my other bottle collecting friends. IF YOU GET an e-mail from me that has attachments DO NOT OPEN THEM as I do not send attachments to anybody!!! Never have and never will, everything else (just plain e-mails should be safe) I have gotten my account back yesterday thru microsoft and I should now be okay, I just dont know how many of my friends e-mails they ( scum suckers got) thanks for your understanding in this unfortunate matter.......Andy V

epackage

Reaction score
I got one from you Andy, I'm pretty sure it's the same as what happened to ajohn and Red here a few weeks ago. The e-mails are harmless, just annoying....Jim

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Spam-Mail/m-505530/tm.htm

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I hope so too, again I am sorry for the pain in the _ _ _ this may have caused, I have no use for people who do this sort of thing at all...Andy

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I got one from Andy saying he was giving away free pontilled bitters. Does this mean my bottle is not in the mail?[;)]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Yeah !! pretty much means that!!!

rats ...
Bowl-of-Rats-at-Karni-Mata.jpg

bottlekid76

Reaction score
So i'm not getting your cure collection? Dang... lol I didn't get one but that has to be aggrevating. Glad you got it taken care of [:)]

~Tim

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:mad:] The really aggravating thing about it was I couldnt warn anybody before they got the e-mails, as I couldnt even get into my account to go online with everybodys addys. took me forever to convince Hotmail it was me and not another scammer. 24 hours before I could get back into my account to really do anything about it, i really hope its done and over with[8|][:-][X(][8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I got one from you that said I have a screw loose and I need a reality check??? Was that the hacker?? [8|]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26