Screw Top Blue

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

debodun

Reaction score
Small (2.25" tall), probably not too old since it has a screw top. On one side, it's concave and had two raised dots, the other side is smooth and convex. The bottom has a P in a pennant which indicates it was made by the Pennsylvania Glass Products Company, Pittsburgh, PA. Comments appreciated.

blue2a.jpg
blue2b.jpg
blue2c.jpg

Jpalm

Reaction score
IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
Hello! I am new to the forum and came across your post. I have the same little bottle but mine is emerald green and is just over 2.5 inches tall without the cap.
It was one of 50 plus bottles/jars from1920-40’s we dug in November 2023. The site was a town established in the late 1800’s but was flooded in 1967 by a BC Hydro Project. The site is accessible when the reservoir levels are low.
I am hoping you have discovered more information on your bottle, I have researched but only came up with the glass manufacturer being Pennsylvania Glass Company as you have. I am leaning towards it being a medicinal, post 1927, because of the bakelite cap, I think the opening is too large for a perfume. The emerald and cobalt colours also make me think medicinal type bottle.
I was certainly excited to see your post, seemed like synchronicity that I would come across it!
Hope you are enjoying your little bottle as much as I am mine.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky