Scroll Flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170595694884&si=kApcSgMyxDFzJqOkJXYXsfaTPiE%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I won this one on Ebay. I can't hardly wait to get it. I'll post more pics when I do. Can anyone tell me more about it? Scroll flask have been one of my favorite bottles since I saw my first one 15 or so years ago. I still have yet to dig one or own one and thought it was time to add one to my personal collection. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanx, Swiz

tigue710

Reaction score
Nice score! Great deal... I just nabbed an eagle cornucopia on eBay for dirt cheap myself. It was one of those place a bid but I'll never win it deals, don't have the money right now but it was worth it!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Nice deal, the category and poor title certainly helped you out there.

I see another scroll flask in that category for sale, it is at 45 already though.

swizzle

Reaction score
I see a ton of flask that I'd love to bid on. I've always been the type to look for the $100 bottle for a buck. This time I had a little extra cash and decided to make it happen. I had a top bid of $60. Even then I was surprised that I got it for $42. The next flask on my wish list is an Albany Glass Works. Swiz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday