SE Indiana Digging Partner

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I just recently got out of the army a couple of weeks ago and moved to Union City, IN. I am looking for a digging partner to dig the old towns around. I have been digging for years before going into the military and I have my own tools but been digging dumps and the occasional privy outside of Philly where I grew up. I have been itching to dig every since I got home and dig some scratching around in my basement n found a couple of things but nothing that great.

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
I am in northern Indiana would love to come dig with you sometime if we can work things out.

Indianabottledigger

Reaction score
I am from New Albany but now live about an hour north of there, we should all try and get together for a dig sometime?

kranked003

Reaction score
Hey Soccpacker

just wondering... do you live in Union City, In? you just sent me a PM saying you live in Ambridge, PA.

Please clarify because looking back at your posts, its hard to tell where you are from or where you live.

your probably a nice guy, but it looks fishy to me.

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
For all of you that question things. I residence is in Union City, IN but I am working at my grandfathers in Ambridge, PA till I can find a job around where I reside. So I would gladly love to dig with anyone in either E Indiana or around pittsburgh area.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday