Seeking Bininger/Binninger Bottles or Other Items

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

seamensa

Reaction score
We are seekiing humble beginnings of a Bininger/Binninger bottle collection, and are new to the bottle collecting adventure.

They can be from almost anywhere, ie AM Bininger of New York, the German ones, or any other ones you might have for us.

We are amazed at the quality of folks doing the bottle thing, and also invite information that will guide us to places of search, and to areas of research we may benefit to learn of.

Well, THANK YOU all, and happy bottling into 2005.

Carolyn & James Binninger
Colorado Springs CO USA
E seamensa@yahoo.com

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Carolyn & James and welcome to the forum !
You have picked a very popular category for your collecting. Bininger bottles are very sought after and highly collectible.
Some good places to find Bininger bottles are at Bottle Shows , Public Auctions , Bottles for sale websites , and also ebay .
Good luck with your hunting , Brian

seamensa

Reaction score
Brian S

Hello Brian and thanks for the note. YOUR quote is hilarious. Carolyn and I are seeking to move AWAY from Colorado Springs, a town much too large for me at least, and are actually looking for a modest property in the east, with no particular state in mind at the moment. I grew up in upstate rural NY, but love the countryside pastures, and rolling hills of the south really. I am also seeking a ca 1978-80 saab...

Best Wishes for The Holidays

James
RE Bininger Bottles

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi James...

There are two Bininger's on ebay presently... I 'll try sending a link or email... If they don't work, you can always go to ebay collectables/bottles & insulators/bottles/antique(pre-1900) and type in "bininger" in the search engine...

Ron

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi James and Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net-
I'm glad you found and made it into the forum okay. One other thing I forgot, was to post an ad in the Antique bottle magazines. I can post some links when I have time, if you can't find these. An ad will alert many collectors worldwide. Once again, good luck.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Carolyn & Jim ,
You all may want to check out East Tennessee.....My Dad was born in Glenford N.Y. and he says the Mountains here remind him of his home when he was a kid.
The quote is pretty much true !!!! LOL
Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide