Selling a collection: 1,448 bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TROG

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what you have in Foreign bottles and if you have any pot lids.

Thanks David

Hunter_Foote

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I probably should have been a tad clearer on this, but at the moment I am trying to sell the collection as a whole. I'm not really looking to split it up right now, but when and if the time comes to sell it in smaller lots, I will keep you all in mind. Thanks for the interest!

And yes, I counted and priced every one :)

-Hunter

carobran

Reaction score
not to say you wont sell the whole thing together,i just dont think itll happen,..........it wouldnt be any fun to just buy a whole colection...................i collect everything but most people on here just have 1 or 2 areas of collecting[8|][sm=lol.gif][;)]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I'm not really looking to split it up right now

Rats I would going to make an offer on 1,447 of them.[;)]

Seriously selling that whole lot is going to be tough. It sort of limits the buyers to people who can drive there.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You're never gonna sell that lot for $5,000. I don't want to be a bummer, but that just isn't going to happen. It would be great, but once you try to sell more than a dozen at a time, especially if they are mixed TOC commons and locals, the price per bottle hits a buck or less.. try and sell a hundred at a time and you're basically getting someone to pay you to haul them away. The only way to recoup 5 grand from that collection is to sell them individually or in small lots.. back to the fleas or fleabay, or offer them up here individually, or just stow them away until you have more time. I'm saying this because I also have over a thousand bottles I would just LOVE to sell at the flea markets, but I can't fit it in my schedule.. ever.. I could unload 'em all in one shot and have done with it, but it wouldn't even pay for 6 months car insurance, so I just sit on them... well, the cats do..[;)]

carobran

Reaction score
cyberdigger,if i emailed you a few pics the next coupla weels,could you post them for me[8|][:)][sm=tongue.gif]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..long as it aint no shot up squirrel pics..[&:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles