SHARDS - Newsletter For Bottle Diggers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

quicksilver

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'd like to let everyone to know about a new newsletter I am launching in Spring 2006. The name of the newsletter is SHARDS. It will contain bottle digging stories, book reviews, classifieds, historical articles on bottle manufacturing, morphology and digging ideas. Whether you are a seasoned bottle digger/collector or a newbie to bottle digging - you will enjoy the articles written by bottle diggers FOR bottle diggers!! For subscription details, please let me know via email. WANTED: IF YOU HAVE ORIGINAL ARTICLES ABOUT BOTTLE DIGGING, PLEASE CONTACT ME. Thank you and spread the word!

worldmusicman2002@yahoo.com

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey quicksilver -
Just a heads up - The Jersey Shore Bottle Club has a newsletter called Shards. I'm the editor of our club's newsletter 'The Digger' and it's one of other clubs that we exchange newsletters with through the years. I'm not sure where you're located. You may be redoing the one I mentioned. Either way, good luck with your newsletter. They are a ton of work, to say the least. I had two issues going out this month....[:mad:]....arrrrrrrrrr!

quicksilver

Reaction score
The Shards is their newsletter. Mine is called SHARDS. I emailed them and they said their was nothing wrong with it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960