Shoup's Grove next weekend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I gotta go there I never was before so I gotta go.. my grandma was born-n-raised in Reading (Laureldale) so I could drive past some interesting memories while I'm there.. I just hope I'm not too busy working that I can't get away for a day, but I ain't cryin, bein busy's better'n sit-on-buttin' it..

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

Maybe I'll see you this time, Matt... will you be wearing some sort of Star Wars attire?

I agree with Matt - most people there love bottles and love to talk about bottles. Make sure you're talking with the actual bottle guys (& gals) there for the show, though, and not the regular vendors, who mostly know nothing about bottles.

I will have about 20 old fans for sale... first come, first served. Matt - you can have one for free if there are any left! Nothing fancy and all the same, but useful if the weather is brutal! I'm hoping for 75 with no humidity! [:D]

Kate are you selling AC /DC power packs to go along with the fans?

Rick - do you need one of those to make your hands move back & forth?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
if you have bottles to ask about its probably easier to post them here than to haul them into shupps grove.
assuming you have a camera...

APOTHEHUTCH

Reaction score
Hello jasmardavtom6!,
Most of us would be happy to answer your questions!..Seen you were from Ephrata,Any Ephrata or Reading bottles for sale-I collect them!....Ill be there,same spot as always,i think its row "D" at the top of hill,...CAN'T WAIT TIL SHUPPS!!!!,I love this show[:)]
Elliot

josmardavtom6

Reaction score
I will have to look for any Ephrata bottle's. I don't think I have any of those. But I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. I know I have a lancaster soda bottle but I'll check. This morning I had asked my hubby if we for sure don't have anything going on next weekend and he said no and I told him GOOD!! I'm going to a bottle show, he asked with a worried look if I was going to be buying any. I told him no, so you guys better not be good salesmen!!![:)] I have probably a hundred or more bottles and only bought 5 I think so I got to keep going with this record.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Rick - remember the ants crawling around in the display case?

Ohhh yeah I remember, that guy was a little weird to,or was it me? lol It was like an ant farm[:D]
I have that in the movie.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Maybe I'll see you this time, Matt... will you be wearing some sort of Star Wars attire?

I agree with Matt - most people there love bottles and love to talk about bottles. Make sure you're talking with the actual bottle guys (& gals) there for the show, though, and not the regular vendors, who mostly know nothing about bottles.

I will have about 20 old fans for sale... first come, first served. Matt - you can have one for free if there are any left! Nothing fancy and all the same, but useful if the weather is brutal! I'm hoping for 75 with no humidity! [:D]

Kate are you selling AC /DC power packs to go along with the fans?

Rick - do you need one of those to make your hands move back & forth?

believe it or not yes I do,I have carpel tunnel from digging.That would be great then i can dig like a robot [8D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause