Shoup's Grove next weekend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TROG

Reaction score
Hi,
Would be most gratefull if anyone sees any U S Pot Lids for sale at Shupps Grove if they could get the details (ie a phone number or email adress) of the seller and what the item is and let me know through a P M as it is a bit hard for me to get there from Australia,

Thankyou David

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I gotta go there I never was before so I gotta go.. my grandma was born-n-raised in Reading (Laureldale) so I could drive past some interesting memories while I'm there.. I just hope I'm not too busy working that I can't get away for a day, but I ain't cryin, bein busy's better'n sit-on-buttin' it..

Come on Chuck,how could you be busy on that very same day??? like we say in the privy digging world "Just Do it"![;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TROG

Hi,
Would be most gratefull if anyone sees any U S Pot Lids for sale at Shupps Grove if they could get the details (ie a phone number or email adress) of the seller and what the item is and let me know through a P M as it is a bit hard for me to get there from Australia,

Thankyou David

Dave Chuck told me he would pick you up?? didn't he tell you?

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I know you may or may not see eye to eye with me on political issues I hope that if you see me on saturday you come up and say hello. I will be wearing a black and white Nike baseball cap.

I know Matt, Rick, Badger and a few others but would love to put a face with a name. I know sometimes I come across a little crass ( OK maybe more then sometimes) but if you talk to someone who knows me personally they will tell you I am actully a pretty good guy. Political beliefs are much like religous beliefs.....each his own.

I would like to shake the hand of Jim ( epackage)....Imagine what a great photo op that would be Rick...Love to meet Charlie. pyshooodle it would nice to meet you also. Besides bottles we have another common interest.....(travel). Please even if its just to take a poke at me....say hello

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..I have the worst of luck.. I booked myself for an unnecessary bowel surgery that weekend.. didn't think there'd be anything better to do, oh well..

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
WOW.....never saw that one comming....OUCH!

Alrighty then......

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

I know you may or may not see eye to eye with me on political issues I hope that if you see me on saturday you come up and say hello. I will be wearing a black and white Nike baseball cap.

I know Matt, Rick, Badger and a few others but would love to put a face with a name. I know sometimes I come across a little crass ( OK maybe more then sometimes) but if you talk to someone who knows me personally they will tell you I am actully a pretty good guy. Political beliefs are much like religous beliefs.....each his own.

I would like to shake the hand of Jim ( epackage)....Imagine what a great photo op that would be Rick...Love to meet Charlie. pyshooodle it would nice to meet you also. Besides bottles we have another common interest.....(travel). Please even if its just to take a poke at me....say hello

Dont you worry I'll hunt you down like the paparazzi [8D]

946816E6CA4B44DEA70CECEB53A8D48F.jpg

Attachments

• 946816E6CA4B44DEA70CECEB53A8D48F.jpg
    946816E6CA4B44DEA70CECEB53A8D48F.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 62

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

..I have the worst of luck.. I booked myself for an unnecessary bowel surgery that weekend.. didn't think there'd be anything better to do, oh well..

Excuses excuses [:D]

epackage

Reaction score
I may make it if I don't have to work, fingers are crossed...

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause