Show off your squat sodas & minerals

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Pono, I thought about it but us one legged folks don't do alot of standing. Besides, it would put me in a bad tax bracket.[;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
I do the backward foot thingy every chance I get. It is a big hit with the kids at the flea market. Love hearing their parents trying to explain it. One little girl was so enthrawled the her dad told her that he would show her how to take her leg off and put it on backwards when they got home. She said, "Aw Cool".[:D]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Stinger...

The visibility (or lack there of... [:eek:]) doesn't bother me that much. If you put your time in to your research and you are comfortable in the water, having the level of training and experience to meet the level of your diving ... it all comes together for a good dive, whether you are just feeling your way along the bottom or holding on to rocks and pilings because of the current. Sure is some nice stuff down there yet to find...[;)] And remember, people have been throwing their trash into the water for thousands of years... so there is plenty left to find[&:]

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

Nathan thought the turning your foot around backwards trick was pretty neat... he also remembered how your foot squeaks when you walk around on it...[:eek:] He asked me if I'd be able to turn my arm around backwards after I have my new shoulder installed...[8|] he was dissappointed when I told him that I wouldn't be able to do that...[&o]

I was however, able to make grinding noises by turning my arm a certain way...[;)] that bone on bone sound (kinda like grinding teeth) cheered him up some...[:D]

"That's cool, dad..."

Oh well, whatever it takes to keep the Nateman happy I guess...[:)]

Wayne

stinger haut

Reaction score
Howsit Warren,
I know of a very good accountant, just say you have online bottle business. You'll have more than enough write offs.
Pono

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!