Silver Springs Water

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hey darkfoxx-

I checked out my 1925 copy of The Bottlers and Beverage Manufacturers Universal Encyclopedia and found a Silver Springs Water Co. located at 6280 Third Ave. in Detroit - bet that's the outfit you're looking for.

- Sam

David E

Reaction score
Hi, have a trademark, an O surrounded by a circle, but no line thru it.
"Buckeye" Don't have a location.
Dave

old digger

Reaction score
Sam you lucky dog, no wonder you [sm=rolleyes.gif]have such great info, We never come up with good bottle books, like good bottles I guess, we seem to hord what we have, Thank you for sharing the info with us, it's great!![;)]

Amylj1971

Reaction score
Hi all, Hey Darkfoxx, thought this was kind of neat, I too have a Silver springs water bottle from Detroit. It is a 1/2 gal. bottle though. I couldn't find anything about it on the net either but I inherited it from my late Grandfather and was told that when he was young he used to work in Detroit and then come back north on the weekends. I'm guessing that it must be old just because he would have been in his late 20's early 30's around that time and he died back in 97' at age 85.

Wu59560.jpg

Attachments

• Wu59560.jpg
    Wu59560.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 95

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I did a quick search and found these nearby in a Michigan business directory. Maybe they moved.

SILVER SPRINGS WATER CO MICHIGAN

USA-MI 49001 KALAMAZOO, 96 84TH SOUTHWEST Beverage Dispensing Equipment, Supplies, Supply & Repair, Bottled & Bulk Water Retail, Water

SILVER SPRINGS WATER CO MICHIGAN

USA-MI 49315 BYRON CENTER, 96 84TH STREET SOUTHWEST Beverage Dispensing Equipment, Supplies, Supply & Repair, Beverages, Beverage Retail, Bottled & Bulk Water Retail, Utilities, Utility, Waste Management, Water & Sewage Companie...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS