Simba six-pack

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hobbes

Reaction score
Looking throught my grandpa's stuff yesterday I found a six-pack (opened) of a coca-cola product called Simba. The bottles were green and the cardboard carrier was in tact also. I searched all over and can only find that the stuff was made in the US from like '68- '72. Can anybody give any more info? trash? desireable?
Thanks. In the future I'll hopefully post some pics and stuff, he had lots of old bottles I guess he had a buddy on the liquer commission who gave him a nice bottle of whiskey every year....

flasherr

Reaction score
Simba bottles are usually a good bottle if it has the lion on it. They came in painted and throw away embossed bottles. Made by the coke company. I would think it is a good thing to keep. depending on which bottles you have depends on price. Post a pic and can give you a better idea on price
Brian

Hobbes

Reaction score
Thanks, I think it had the lion on it. I'll try to get a pic. It's about an hour and a half from here so who know when I'll get up there again....

digdug

Reaction score
What a GREAT find! It is hard to find the carrier anymore. Simba bottles have been going for 10 ounce for around $5 a piece. They are about the most common size. I bought a 26 ounce for $20. Having the carrier-I would say a serious collector would pay at least $50 to $100 depending on condition of carrier. Lets see some pics!

Hobbes

Reaction score
Okay, I'm headed up today I'l barrow my Dad's digi camera and take some pics.
Thanks again everyone!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4