small bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, found these 4 small bottles last week. the amber bottle is 3 1/4" tall, base 1 1/2 X 1 1/8, both sides embossed whitehall, owens ill. mark. the 8 sided bottle is 3" tall, 1" across base, with a dobber in it. the blue bottle is a bromo-seltzer by maryland glass co. the larger clear bottle is 4 1/2" tall, 1 5/8 across base, has a ridge inside of lip, made by hazel atlas. any information on age, contents or value greatley appreciated. thanks, rhona

Rp44260.jpg

Attachments

• Rp44260.jpg
    Rp44260.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 175

diginit

Reaction score
Hi Trying, I have a phrase for bottles like these. Cool but common. Yes that phrase too.
I'd say 50's 60's era. Dig deeper.

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey rhona nice finds .i belive the larger clear bottle had bluing in it to help get your whites whiter in the wash . the brown one iam ??? the other two id say ya got a good idea what was in them. lots a luck diggen bill

Mainely Broken

Reaction score
Your amber Whitehall is most likely an Anacin bottle. I have dug alot of them in various sizes with the caps still readable. Not worth anything but fun digging them anyway.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi diginit, thanks for looking, i know the 1 is dated 1950, 2 of then are older. hi dollorbill, havn.t seen you post for a while. thought you took an extra long walk along the river.[:D] thanks for the info. on the little glass bottle/jar. i think these little bottles shape somthing like a milk bottle are neat. i hope you have been able to find some good ones on your walks. hi mainely broken, thanks for the info. on the whitehall bottle, i did a search but didn't find any thing on it. thanks again, rhona

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey agian rhona got out this last weekend an dug the first time in awhile found some neat stuff an bottle ill post some as soon as i get some of them cleaned up. thanks for asken an lots aluck diggen bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter