"Soldier Son"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woody

Reaction score
I think some of Hendrix's best work was done with Mitch Mitchell on drums.
He had a nice style of playing with a jazz/rock feel.
He was a big influence on my drumming when I was younger.
So was Ringo Star, even though I didn't mention his influence.

glass man

Reaction score
Woody just remember keith moon on the smother brothers show and don't put to much explosive in your drum kit and blow members in your band up![8D] I always wanted to be in a band ,but seem every one i joined one person wanted to be the boss and tell everyone else how to play even if they didn't know how. I always wanted to be in a band where we all decided what to play,a democractic band. Never found one. Also the people I played with wanted to get rich and famous,I just wanted to play good music,and figured if we were good enough we might make at least a living at it. Many don't understand they is a zillion guitar players out there and most better than me,so good luck on making a living at it!ANYWAY GREAT SONG!

woody

Reaction score
I believe that explosion was the cause of Pete Townsends hearing loss, Jamie.
Yes, sometimes it is hard to keep a band together.
Too many conflicting egos.[:eek:]

glass man

Reaction score
WOODY;I DIG ALL THE SONGS ,BUT MY FAVORITE IS BROKEN BOTTLE. IS THAT A SONG YALL WROTE? I LOVE THE BLUES AND I LOVE THAT SONG.THE DRUMMING IS GREAT,THE BASS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE[I MEAN THIS IN A GREAT WAY] THE LEAD GUITAR IS UNREAL,DIG THE SINGER'S VOICE TOO.JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH BOUT IT! WOW!GOTTA GO HEAR IT AGAIN! NOW!

glass man

Reaction score
DAM THAT IS GREAT! I LOVE TO WATCH THE OLD PROSPECTOR GUY DANCE IN TIME TO THE MUSIC AS I LISTEN,IT'S WAY TOO COOL! MAN YALL IS PROFESSIONAL!

woody

Reaction score
Thanks, Jamie.
Yes, "Broken Bottle" is an original song written by our lead singer.
The song is about him getting a DUI and losing his drivers license.
I have another version of it that we recorded in the studio along with "Soldier Son".
Once we get it near a final mix or master I will post the newer version for you.
Glad you liked them.[:)]

Wilkie

Reaction score
Woody, you did a hell of job on that video. Your pride for your son really shines but you know, I bet he is pretty proud of his old man too. I plan to purchase one of your cd's. Although my son is a sailor, it's not hard for me to think of him when I hear your lyrics. Keep up the great work!

If it's ok with you, I will forward that video to all my friends and family. I've already shared the link of the song with my "sailor son" but the video is even more moving than the audio version.

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wilkie

Woody, you did a hell of job on that video. Your pride for your son really shines but you know, I bet he is pretty proud of his old man too. I plan to purchase one of your cd's. Although my son is a sailor, it's not hard for me to think of him when I hear your lyrics. Keep up the great work!

If it's ok with you, I will forward that video to all my friends and family. I've already shared the link of the song with my "sailor son" but the video is even more moving than the audio version.
Oh yeah, that's not you singing, but the statement still applies, great job on the music.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter