Some Digs I Dugs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Well as fate and procrastination would have it the grass is still growing and I went antique farmin' on Sunday. Twas a beautiful day at a new location under the trees in the late morning sun. The first spot I hit was a doozie. Bottle and flask alike kept a popping out of the ground. Barely waiting for me to dig them. I dug so many that I have to go back and get the rest. I've only got about half of them cleaned up so there will be more pics to post for sure. A bit of a rainbow with emerald green, cobalt and a greenish tint or two. How about we start off with an action shot. What could this one be?

Bottles094.jpg

Ahh...tis a perty local M. Salzman Whiskey. She's got a nasty crack in her but she'll do until I find a pretty ladies leg to replace her.

Bottles096.jpg

Oh and what have we here!?! Could it be that we've stumbled onto a beautiful cabin in the woods?

Bottles099.jpg

She may be only a top but at least I know that these were sold in our local shops and are now available in our local forest. The last pics of the night are of a neat little metal find. A printing plate with 3 men, some books and a tree from what I can see. Can anyone tell me more about this?

Bottles101.jpg

Bottles103.jpg

Bottles104.jpg

There will be more to come soon, including the devil himself. Any info on the printing plate would be awesome and I hope you enjoyed my post. Thank you and have a good night. Swiz

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I wouldn't bring that Devil thing into the house.

A73A196491264613BB5C09D3C75AD21B.jpg

Attachments

• A73A196491264613BB5C09D3C75AD21B.jpg
    A73A196491264613BB5C09D3C75AD21B.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 30

swizzle

Reaction score
He's sitting on my kitchen counter top. I think you'll like him. He seems like a nice Satan. [:D][:D][:D]

swizzle

Reaction score
See Rick, he's a nice Satan. I thought I was missing more of him, like the other 2 cards. I guess its just a couple chips and a corner. So what do you think? A poker players ashtray? Swiz

Bottles105.jpg

swizzle

Reaction score
Strawberry puce with amber swirls and chocolate sprinkles. [:D][:D][:D] I don't know for sure. I'll clean it up and get a better pic of it. Swiz

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Strawberry puce with amber swirls and chocolate sprinkles. [:D][:D][:D] I don't know for sure. I'll clean it up and get a better pic of it. Swiz

Hit me with some whipped cream and an iron pontil[:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem