Some dump finds...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

youngpup

Reaction score
I Found a dump the other day...didn't get to dig though. I sifted through all the bottles on top and managed to find a Tropicana orange juice 7 oz., Mellow Yellow 10 oz., and about a million coca cola and pepsi cola bottles. I also found a bunch of wierd brown bottles with a wheat symbol and a square around it. If anyone has information on the prices or the dates of any of these bottles, I would greatly appreciate it.

~~Jesse~~

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
hey youngpup Anyway you can get a pic of the pepsi & cokes??Are they all the same or is it def kinds? painted Labels or embossed? I collect sodas so maybe we can trade or work something out!! /let me know!!! Cebuls8@aol.com or post a reply!! Thanks & happy digggin

youngpup

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do with the soda bottles. I don't have a camera right now, but if I do get one, I'll make sure I take some of the soda's for ya. Anyway...If you're a soda collector...maybe you will know what this is. It's a Raleighs bottle. It has the word Raleighs up the side diagonally. Me and my Brother thought it might have been a soda... but we weren't too sure.

madman

Reaction score
hey young pup heres a couple, do they look like this, rawlieghs made a wide variety of products im not sure if they made soda mike

Fd92029.jpg

madman

Reaction score
one more, the bottles shown probably held medicine

Ca80878.jpg

Attachments

• Ca80878.jpg
    Ca80878.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 52

youngpup

Reaction score
The Rawlieghs bottle looks exactly like the first one you shown...what's the date/price on those bottles?

swizzle

Reaction score
Those are probably 1900's to 1950's and they are a dime a dozen. The shipping would cost you more then those are worth. They're a great starter bottle to dig and o.k. to see on the top of the dump. Dig some test holes around and through the dump and see what pops up. Jason

youngpup

Reaction score
Thanks for the info swizzle...i'll dig there some other day...this weekend i'm gonna start my first dig at a virgin dump i found 3 miles deep into the woods... has a bunch of coke and pepsi bottles on the top...i'll let you know how it turns out.

madman

Reaction score
hey young pup best of luck on your dig, youll learn as you go, but generally if you dig deeper the older it gets, if the rawleghs bottle is from the 50s there may be 1900s below deep[ mike

youngpup

Reaction score
That'd be nice...i just hope i don't break any while trying to get started on my dig...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles