Some interesting garbage-picked antiques, and a mini butter churn?!?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
[:D][:D][:D]

Nice one milkglass, lol.

Thanks for the posts of information and experiences people, it really is an interesting way to accumulate antiques. I remember toddrandolph's post and this stuff certainly isn't nearly as awesome but it is still worth rooting through.

And it is Thursday again... [:)]

In some smaller towns there used to be the junking days that my father and I attended in the late 90s and we got some good stuff, but I dunno if they still do that.

Also, the Coffee mill has found a new caring home with a member of the forum! If something goes wrong and I for some reason don't make it right, feel free to make it public right here.

toddrandolph

Reaction score
So did you find any more stuff today? Did you manage to get in the house? I've been trash picking long enough to sense that this one has great potential. You found money which of course says that they are not bothering to go through stuff, they are just dumping it, and the coffee grinder, though not worth a great deal, is one of those "obvious" antique items that anyone who had an interest in profiting off the stuff in that house would surely try to sell, which tells you that they just don't care.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen