SOME OF MY AUCTIONS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deer4x4

Reaction score
HERE IS THE LINK CHECK OUT SOME OF THE STUFF I AM PUTTING UP MORE TO BE COMING KEEP LOOKING
THANKS BOB

http://shop.ebay.com/*****4x6/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

jays emporium

Reaction score
I actually bid on 6 of those last night. Didn't know it was yours with the 4x6 ebay name. I really like the low starting bids. That way you let the bidders decide what it's worth and the bottles will end up bringing a good price anyway. The low starting bid gives the illusion, at least, that a bargain can be had and that sometimes leads to a bidding war. Thank you for listing those. I will probably bid again and bid on more.

jays-emporium

jays emporium

Reaction score
And by the way, that is a nice mule deer in your picture. Whitetail archery season here in Texas started last weekend and I was out hunting Sat and Sun but it rained 6" and I didn't see any deer. Had a good time camping out with my buddy though, and we actually went bottle digging on Sat in between hunts while it wasn't raining.

deer4x4

Reaction score
thanks that is my largest i have got yet i got a nice 24inch wide 4x4 last year but not going this year
to

to all members on the forum if you win one of my bottle please advise me so i can discount th eshipping the shipping for the forum members will be free if it is only 1 item if more than 1 item it will be 5$ total i think that is a good deal for members
please drop me email when you are the winner thanks bobo

thanks to all for the reply i have many more bottles coming just keep watching
thanks bob

Jim

Reaction score
Nice stuff, Bob. I'll keep an eye on your auctions. I have a rare local pontiled soda to buy, but after that, I might be looking to add a few pontiled medicines. ~Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles