Some Recent Useless Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nydigger

Reaction score
Lovely color i love the aquas, cornflower blues and green insulators the look so good in a window. Where is this place you got it? 15 for an un-embossed cobalt bottle? wow

Exactly_vague

Reaction score
It's called the barn. If you google The Barn RT 44 Pleasant Valley it will come up. They really don't know what it is and assumed because it's old, it MUST be worth something. It's kind of like a yard sale all day everyday. People make donations, they sell the stuff and I believe it goes to a local church. I don't really care what the money goes too, it's a chance to rummage through an entire towns worth of junk!

I got my fat @$% off the coach and took a mile and a half walk to a local antique shop, grabbed the 2 bottles in this picture, in this thread....

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/My-%2414-shopping-spree/m-449261/tm.htm

nydigger

Reaction score
sweet i'll have to find it, now plunk that insulator down on a window sill that gets lots of sun...and watch it sparkle...it needs a couple of friends in different shades of blue to really set it off

couple of my Hemingrays and my big green brookie....www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-403509/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm#404005

My window gazers....www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-403557/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm#403557

ms.gal

Reaction score
They had A LOT of complete wire topped Mason and Atlas jars that I passed by, for the 35 cents they were asking I might go grab one.

Really? I sure could use the wire..LOL..love the old jars for storage in kitchen..i pick out the bubbly ones and repaired molds..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday