Spring fling!! Another crawlspace drugstore!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
RE: Lucky Charms Dig

I wanna see Penn Digger Tom's Thompson & Wood Druggists cleaned up. and what is the embossing on the perfume?

Surfaceone,...as usual, great research on the Zagat's bottle,...The perfume reads, "MARQUE OE FABRIQUE" in a circle around an anchor,....(There's also a detail at the top of the circle that resembles a castle tower), above the 'castle tower' in an outlined rectangle is "1886" The other side reads PARIS in capital letters.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score

Here's a delicate little 'puff'' thats not really a puff,...thought it was pontiled, but it IS older with the dot on the bottom....lip is all there.

05B9A1DA9175486ABAFF6F26F6D4F6F6.jpg

Attachments

• 05B9A1DA9175486ABAFF6F26F6D4F6F6.jpg
    05B9A1DA9175486ABAFF6F26F6D4F6F6.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 59

JOETHECROW

Reaction score

Thanks everyone for your nice thoughts and responses,...Rory,...here's a full shot of the "E.C's" I thought of you as soon as I dug it...It has the more common applied lip instead of the tapered collar.[;)]

1F30E293D89544F28137A2B669E133DE.jpg

Attachments

• 1F30E293D89544F28137A2B669E133DE.jpg
    1F30E293D89544F28137A2B669E133DE.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 57

JOETHECROW

Reaction score

This was one more little oddity that ended up in the bucket,... It's made out of swirled milk glass...We also dug some other stuff,....A nice "Piso's cure" that I gave to the owner along with some other bottles that Tom, Laur and Fred gave to him as well.....

0AC7BF9CC9D845A4BE193F06B95D73D3.jpg

Attachments

• 0AC7BF9CC9D845A4BE193F06B95D73D3.jpg
    0AC7BF9CC9D845A4BE193F06B95D73D3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 61

mr.fred

Reaction score

First thing is a Big thanks to Tom for hooking us up for this Dig[:)]----I had a Great Time--good friends----the Bottles were happy to be Free at Last!---the Whiskey bottle has a cork in it---Half full of something---i will pull the cork tomorrow and take a taste(not)[:'(]---i have yet to clean the others[:(]---but when i do i will post them..Can't wait to get back under there[:D]---tough moving around--But----No pain =No Gain[sm=tongue.gif].

RedGinger

Reaction score

No prob, Surfaceone. Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. I wouldn't have missed this dig. Got the call this morning, quickly put on my sweats, and was on my way. Good thing Joe left his car here! Can't wait to see your Warner's Cure cleaned up, Fred. When are we going back??? Perhaps I should finally write a story about this dig, when it's finished. Whom should I send it to at AB&GC Mag? We don't have a subscription. Wonder if one of the prizes for storywriting is a year of the mag? [8D][:)]

Staunton Dan

Reaction score

Great dig guys and gal. Looks like another fantastic bunch of stuff you all uncovered. Don't forget to rest Joe. Remember you are a working guy now.

mr.fred

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

No prob, Surfaceone. Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. I wouldn't have missed this dig. Got the call this morning, quickly put on my sweats, and was on my way. Good thing Joe left his car here! Can't wait to see your Warner's Cure cleaned up, Fred. When are we going back??? Perhaps I should finally write a story about this dig, when it's finished. Whom should I send it to at ABG&C Mag? We don't have a subscription. Wonder if one of the prizes for storywriting is a year of the mag? [8D][:)]
Laur i am down in there with my Lap top[8|] as we speak[sm=lol.gif].

RedGinger

Reaction score

I hate to complain, but I am really having some problems loading these pages, still. I wonder if anyone could give me any info on the blue "trade bead". With so many American Indians in the area, I wondered if that was what it was. Thanks.

RedGinger

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: mr.fred

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

No prob, Surfaceone. Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. I wouldn't have missed this dig. Got the call this morning, quickly put on my sweats, and was on my way. Good thing Joe left his car here! Can't wait to see your Warner's Cure cleaned up, Fred. When are we going back??? Perhaps I should finally write a story about this dig, when it's finished. Whom should I send it to at ABG&C Mag? We don't have a subscription. Wonder if one of the prizes for storywriting is a year of the mag? [8D][:)]
Laur i am down in there with my Lap top[8|] as we speak[sm=lol.gif].

[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson