ss coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, dug this last spring, thought it was a soda water till i read a recent post. embossed on shoulder in arch coca-cola bottling, company, baltimore, md. registered, on the heel below and left of reg. 1591, to right of reg. 13. bottom embossed with root. could the 13 be for 1913? any information as to value or age would be greatly appricated. thanks for looking, rhona

Ur52347.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Rhona, Nice bottle. The 13 could be the date. Root was known to do that but could also mean something else. There were no rules back then and everyone used what they wanted.

That type bottle usually goes for about $20. The more Embossing the more money and the script Cokes bring even more.

If you dig any spares I'm always in the market for the ss Coke bottles no matter how plain or fancy.

I still don't know how or when I started collecting them and my wife keeps laughing at me when I say that.[&:]

Reaction score
that is so cool lol i was born in baltimore and i never knew they had an old bottling company there but theres an old pepsi and coke bottling compay in my town right up the street

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi warren, thanks for looking and the information. i will let you know if i find any extras. hi maryland bottler, thanks for looking, if your finding embossed milks and sodas at you dig spot, you may find some older cokes. keep digging, good luck, rhona

annie44

Reaction score
Rhona,
Great color in that bottle - lime green or citron? Very pretty!
Cindy

annie44

Reaction score
I went up to my friend's property near Front Royal, VA and we looked around for some places to dig. Two promising locations - one by the creek and one in a hollowed out area. We're going to do a little more research before we dig - try to find out what used to be on the property. It is probably a good area for Civil War artifacts, in addition to bottles!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1