STRYCHNINE GALORE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

atticmint

Reaction score
Found these small 8 bottles and one box at work tonight. To bad the only one I want to keep (the clear W. R. Warner) has a whole in the back neck [:mad:] , the name is embossed on the back too. They all stand about 2 inches tall. Pretty cool set of little med/poison bottles [;)]

Hf10350.jpg

Attachments

• Hf10350.jpg
    Hf10350.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 59

madman

Reaction score
yo attic cool bottles nice labels if it were me id keep them all mike

atticmint

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I would love to keep everything I find but, must sell most to support my bitters collecting and motorcycle restoring habbits [8D] .
Kev

card

Reaction score
Nice bottles. I would keep them all. [;)]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Mike...

Lottsa collectors love those bottles with the original lables on them... Keep the ones you want to fill the void and sell the others... use the money to improve your collection, get some old maps, buy a probe and a new shovel!!

Wayne

atticmint

Reaction score
Well if you guys like em, I will be listing them as a set this weekend.

About 5 years ago I found a 45 gallon drum full of bottles like these at work. I think it hurts more finding something like that and not being able to take them all [:mad:] I got maybe 30-40 home out of a few hundred. [:'(]
I can only take home bottles that I have time to clean during my breaks so anytime I find a lot of stuff, I pick what I want to keep or what I think will sell and the rest gets shredded or someone else will clean it and take it home. [8|]

Kev

madman

Reaction score
hey attic im confused but very interested, about how and where you r finding drums of labeled bottes??

atticmint

Reaction score
I am a chem tech at a haz waste plant. We receive 45 gallon drums full of waste chemicals.
Some from labs and universities, alot of stuff comes from city waste days when you bring your old paint and household stuff for recycle.

I will try and get some pics of my work, but its hard because there are no camera's or battery operated items that are not explosion proof allowed in the buildings.

I spent last night unpacking drums full of bottles of cyanide. To bad they were all newer reagent bottles. [:'(] and the worse thing is I found a bottle of acid mixed in with it all...dam I was pissed. Good thing it wasnt broken. [X(]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie