SUCCESS TO THE RAILROAD FLASK

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
This a beautiful example of a GV-3 SUCCESS TO THE RAILROAD flask that is in wonderful condition. It is about perfect, only slight High Point wear, very crudely made and very heavy for one of these. It is what I call Yellow Amber and just beautiful. I think the impression or strike is about average as one can see most every detail. There is NO DAMAGE to this piece. I am asking $600 + mailing and insurance costs. I have additional pictures and can now take more in the sunshine. Just ask.

18C1665A9FF2436D820172A2BAE0409E.jpg

Attachments

• 18C1665A9FF2436D820172A2BAE0409E.jpg
    18C1665A9FF2436D820172A2BAE0409E.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 69

peejrey

Reaction score
Personally I have to say that is my favorite out of all flasks just from the colour, and embossing. If I only had a good paying job..
Beatiful bottle for sale guys, and good on the lucky one who gets it!
Just had to throw that out there..[:D]
_Preston

Penn Digger

Reaction score
No offense, your price seems to be a bit high from what I have seen at the shows. Maybe the color will bring your price? I am not an expert on these and know a rarer color can drive the price way up. JMHO.

PD

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

No offense, your price seems to be a bit high from what I have seen at the shows. Maybe the color will bring your price? I am not an expert on these and know a rarer color can drive the price way up. JMHO.

PD
No offense taken. That is my asking price, care to make an offer? I haven't been in the loop for awhile so I may be high. I know I sold a few others too low or at the correct price. It's better to go this way than say it's for sale to the highest bidder. I can and will do that on eBay but prefer to give members here first chance and I don't pay commissions and fees. All my stuff is open to negotiations.

Thanks for the input.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie