Sun Amethyst bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
Yeah, I see it too! ; ) ~ Look for the positive, when all looks purple? (gray) lol~

bloodyerk

Reaction score
I never noticed that. Good one. I'm sure the contents put a smile on someone's face a century ago.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Here's a picture of one of my favorite found hutches with a nice light amethyst tint. You can see it better in contrast to the other bottles.
33E5D62FDCF643D6809E2E222E730C57.jpg

Stardust

Reaction score
that made me ; ) thanks bran, I needed that. what was in in that bottle? I may need one just for the smile factor. *

Stardust

Reaction score
What email? did you send me a new one? I real numb bran. I'm really out of it since my friend died. I'm really in shock, every day it is getting worse. I'm worried about how I'll be on Christmas. Last time I lost someone I froze up on Christmas Day and couldn't move and cried all day long. I feel the numbness getting stronger hour by hour. Oh, sorry i thought this was general chat. *[:eek:] maybe Santa will bring me an amethyst smiley face bottle.

carobran

Reaction score
I saw Santa at Wally World today,he looked like he couldnt find his sleigh[&:].........If you ask me Rudolph got tired of kids trying to stick a quarter in him and left........but thats just a theory.[8|]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Stardust

. Oh, sorry i thought this was general chat. *[:eek:]
It is if you put your hand over the right side of your face when you look at the forum title[8|][sm=tongue.gif]

Stardust

Reaction score
nothing makes sense anymore, I'm dazed and confused and this change to my email is messing with my head ~ [:eek:]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Stardust

nothing makes sense anymore, I'm dazed and confused and this change to my email is messing with my head ~ [:eek:]
Youve got mail![:)]

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib