SUPPORTER AVATAR...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I belong to another forum on fishing and it's my second favorite behind ABN and recently because of the cost of running a web forum they have added advertising. To say it has screwed up the enjoyment of that site is an understatement, with the ads taking up alot of space and screwing up the page layouts.

I'm gonna be listing some of my bottles that I've dug or acquired in box lots that don't go with my collection, and I'm sure you all have a box of stuff sitting in the attic, garage or basement that other members here would be interested in seeing and bidding on in the "Members Forum Auction" section. It's a great way to interact with other members, get rid of unwanted stuff and contribute to the site. I'm sure it's not cheap for Roger and I know I appreciate the fact it's not filled with ads and pop-ups and all kinds of other junk. All you need to do is sell a $10 bottle and give 50% to the site and keep the other 50% for yourself, thus getting rid of stuff you really don't want and supporting the site. Every little bit benefits us all, trust me.

I know times are tough for many of us and not everyone can afford to do this, but for those who can wouldn't it be great to give a few dollars to the site, get rid of unwanted bottles, make a few new friends and not give E-bay any fees when you can sell the bottles here and become a SUPPORTER.

I hope to see many other people use the Auction Forum like I'll be doing this week, I truely appreciate and love using this site day in and day out for hours on end. It's not only great as a bottle site but also a historal treasure trove, I've learned so much in my 2 years here about people, places and other historical info it makes my head spin.

Rant Over, here's hoping we all add some bottles to our collections and sell some unwanted stuff for the benefit of us all and the site....
Thanx,
Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2