SW Ohio looking for digging buddy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
is posten a reply cause i just live south or east of most of you. would be glad to have someone to dig with . is a stay at home dad an has a bit of time .wife likes to dig to but works so much she doesnt get much of chance. well give me a shout if any one would like do a dig . thanks an good luck diggen . bill

bikegoon

Reaction score
Heya Bill!

Been looking for a partner!
I have two old Block lined Privys and one Brick liner waiting to be dug!
Drop me a line, weekend is supposed to be in the upper 40's

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey bikegoon sent ya an im would love to give ya hand with those privys . sorry i couldnt get away this week end but would like to get together with other diggers . i have a few places to digg to so give me a shout. thanks bill

Diggerwilly

Reaction score
Just checking,you said you add two block lined privies to dig?If they are lined with concrete are you sure you want to be digging in them.If they are not very old(which block wouldn't be) they could still not have their contents decomposed.Just something to think about.Be careful.If we see block even in the fill we normally give up,but if it was making up the walls you know the bottom can't get older.Good luck in whatever you dig.

bikegoon

Reaction score
This block as it turns out is pretty old, In fact I pulled a old med out of it today I dated the bottle at about 1890-1900,from what I understand the use ended about 1930, Im sure it is old enough, the trash layer was pretty much the cap for this thing
I will post some pics of her

Josey Wales

Reaction score
Hey bikegoon,

I'm in Cincinnati, just moved back after 14 years in Minnesota and lookin for a diggin partner. Let me know if you need some help somewhere. I'm doing some research here myself.

Let me know

Brains

Reaction score
If your ever up north in hilliard (right in the middle of ohio) i wouldnt mind diggin with you. Wango cort and look for the mailbox with an insulator on it. Except theres no dumps around here, atleast not that i know of.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause