SW Ohio looking for digging buddy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brains

Reaction score
wile the one insulator i got looks ice, guy up north has 20-40 hemingray 60's on his mail box, bigger insulaors. huh, i'll have to go bug that guy.

Brains

Reaction score
nothing that i know of, but i cant promis anything enles theres insulators involved(well that would be nice atleast), and i dont drive yet so thats a problem.[&:]

Brains

Reaction score
i got thursday off, but i dont think can doo much that day enless dad gets off work. then i could be able to go insulatorin or loookin for bottles if you knew of a spot here (witch i assume no one does, lol)

maniacmike

Reaction score
Hey bikegoon, I might be able to help you out... I'm a college student, so my schedule isn't exactly open, but I'm in Cincinnati and I've been lurking around this site for almost two years, trying to figure out the best way to get started into digging and collecting. If you don't mine a noob on the site with you, and you can bear with me in terms of availability, I'd love to go on some digs with ya! I'm not free this coming weekend, but next weekend I should be good. Lemme know if we can work somethin out!

JSN

Reaction score
I'm in xenia and just started collecting. Would love to find someone to go digging and learn a few things!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause