Sweet Dreams ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

goodman1966

Reaction score
I picked up an amber, 8 inch cylinder labeled bottle this past weekend. Great label, and the only embossing on it is on the bottom. Says Sweet Dreams. Label says Vacher – Green Inc. New Orleans. I'm on an iPhone so I can't post pics but they are in my best of album if anyone wants to look , anybody seen one before ? Mitch

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Interesting that you can upload to the album but not in a post. I'll have to mention that at the next board meeting.[8|]

goodman1966

Reaction score
When I open full version of the reply it does not give me the paper clip icon , thanks I'll be glad when I can post from my phone I've collected a lot lately and I sure would like to put up some pictures.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I guess no "image" button either. The paperclip is really intended for documents; pdf, doc, xcl and such anyway so it's not the best one to use for pictures anyway.At any rate, here's your bug spray that could easily be consumed by a beer drinker that had a few to many.
8BE98171A6F24E7CBE4648035F2386B7.jpg
sb-02243-2.jpg

goodman1966

Reaction score
Thanks again for posting that for me. No,no image button neither. Admin says that iPhones will be able to post pictures on the next update,it can't come to soon. The only thing I can find on this bottle and/or company are some ads from Louisiana papers from 1914 to 1925. Mitch

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter