Swizzle Jr's First Bottle Dig on Video!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpicker

Reaction score
Thats just awesome. I hope you both dig 20 embossed pontils together in the next week! It warms my heart to see fathers sharing their adventure & lifes passion with their children. WELL DONE! [:D][:)][;)]

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry NH, I can't believe I missed your post. I might have to ground him from digging. I told him to be careful with my little shovel and he tried to fill my hole back in and wacked my on top of the head with the corner of it. [:D] It hurt for a bit but I'll have to take him again soon. He really loves chucking them ketchup bottles over the hill. [:D] I got to ask him what he has with every bottle. I just keep picturing one of those pontiled unembossed bottles making that flight into oblivion. Kids, Ya gotta love 'em. Swiz [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
LOL cool vid Swizz.Thats the way to do it teach um early! I was raised on milks,at least he started with a embossed med :)

swizzle

Reaction score
Hey Rick, Thanx for the comment. I'm a self taught bottle digger myself. I want better for my kids and I can't think of a better way to do that then to share what I love with them. After watching your latest privy video I decided to go out to a sale tomorrow at a run down old victorian and see if I can get permission to poke around their poop holes and see if I can find some glass. I have a privy lined up for fall but I'd like to get a little more experience now before I blow a hole in this guys front yard. After I get a few privy's done then I'll introduce my son to it. Another 5 years I'll be training my next digger. Gotta love 'em well ya got 'em. Swiz [:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib