Talk About Mud Holes!!! These Guys are Hard Core!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
POOP SOUP!!!!My favorite.I know some places that are always wet at even a couple feet down.I try to advoid them but if there is bottles I'll take the plunge.I hope I will be so ambitious when that age.I don't know you can still sling dirt at your ripe old age Rick.[:D]

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
what are you talkin about?? my buddy is 70 some years old and been diggin since the 1960's. he said just dont stop diggin and you'll become ammune to dirt.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
right on brotha. right on.

philly pits get like that too, but if you wanna dig one like that on the eastcoast...check out Wilmington Delaware. Those holes are always soupy.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Charlie,welcome to the forum!I am sure we will enjoy having you and your stories.Matt,I was only ribbing Rick!I have met some guys much older than myself that can outdig any 18 yr.old,anyday.Most of the cities along the Mississipi and Ohio rivers can have some wet holes I've experienced and heard about from other diggers.They can also have some great stuff.I am sure those N.O. holes take the prize though,but atleast you guys dont have to dig 12+ feet, routinely.Keep us posted on your finds,Doug

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Mr. C. you should have got a pic of them 20 shoes, some one was looking for a pair a while back hahahah don't be a stranger, oh and don't tell any one you know me [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh come on man!! I eat a bowl for breakfast, that's what helps me sling the buttcake!! [:mad:] Man IM all backed up!!![8D][/align]

Jim

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Charlie! You guys are dedicated diggers. Here in PA, we gripe about a few feet of water, I guess we're spoiled.

Rick, AKA Mr. Buttcake [:D][:D]. Now, there's a nickname you probably never wanted [:D] ~Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday