Teal western square

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: tigue710

Well there's a good pic! Guess the last one sold went for 1500, a devastating price for what was a 5000 dollar bottle

Price of a Lediard's is really dependent upon that funny mark that sometimes shows up on the bottom of a bottle...

tigue710

Reaction score
That was according to American bottle auctions for a pontiled example Jeff, the only other parts of this bottle I found were an iron pontil base and the lip which was not collared... It was also with a charles London cordial gin pontiled and smashed. At first I thought it was the same bottle but remember the R I went back and found this shard to take a better look...

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I missed this thread until just now, but it certainly is a Lediard's. I dug a deep green IP one in Sac a number of years ago and got over 3Gs for it. Many were sent to CA during the Gold Rush and shards are found all over the area. Keep searching, Matt, there's more out there.

tigue710

Reaction score
So if I take some rubber bands and silly putty and weld an old rail road tie to the side of one of these that would make it worth more?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter